Commercial Floor Waxing Services in Hamilton
Stripping and Waxing in Hamilton
Prolongs the life of your floor
Requires less maintenance
Protection against stains & scratches
Improves floor appearance
For a restoration of your VCT tile floor
Submit Project Pictures
- The technicians inspect the floor and determine the best protection, based on the material it is made of.
- A stripping solution is applied, which helps remove the old sealer.
- The floor is stripped with a special equipment, which removes the top protective layer.
- Then, a neutralising solution is applied.
- The floor is rinsed and left to dry for a little while.
- The surface is treated with a suitable sealant in several coats. After each coat, the specialists wait for about 30 minutes for the floor to dry.
Depending on the type of floor you have and the type of sealant (water-based/solvent-based), which has been applied, the following effects may be achieved:
- The surface becomes scratch-resistant
- The protective solution acts as a stain repellent
- An anti-slippery effect is achieved after the treatment
- The floor surface changes its appearance – gloss/matte finish
- The flooring requires less maintenance
- It becomes more durable
Serving Toronto, GTA, Mississauga, Oakville, Hamilton, Burlington, Ajax, Oshawa, Guelph, London, Niagara, Kitchener, Waterloo, Ontario.